The Annual Meeting of the Village Green Homeowners’ Association was held at the Village Green office on Saturday, October 27, 2007. In addition to Directors, Officers and Village Green Staff members, twenty five owners were also in attendance. This was very encouraging as the weather was bad and past meetings had not been as well attended.
The meeting was moderated by Russell Agne, President of the Association and member of the Board of Directors.
The agenda for the meeting
- The introduction of Association Officers and Directors.
- Acceptance of the minutes of the 2006 Annual Meeting.
- A review of the ongoing efforts of the Board of Directors and the operations staff at the Village Green to maintain the quality of our property in the face of ever increasing costs and unforeseen events that occur.
- A review of the association’s 2007 year to date Financial Statements which indicate based on the Association’s financial position as of September 30, 2007 and the results of its operations to date, that the Association remains financially strong.
- The review and acceptance of the proposed Association budget for 2008.
- The nomination and election of Austin Eaton to serve another 3 year term as a member of the Association’s Board of Directors.
A discussion was held relating to our efforts to maintain and modernize the units and property and a review of the Association’s current plans to continue the project of replacing draperies, furniture cushions and other items in the units which need replacing. It was announced that this effort is scheduled to be continued in the Spring of 2008. There were many ideas put forth relating to what approach should be taken and how owners can become more involved in upgrading their own individual units.
As always, the actual minutes of the meeting as well as all financial information will be available shortly at the Village Green Office for any owner who wishes to review these during their stay the resort.