The following information about our condominiums, and resort in general, is provided to all Village Green guests at the time of their reservation. It is intended to answer any questions they may have before their arrival and as a handy reference during their stay. All owners should be familiar with its contents.
Our resort office is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If, when you arrive, our office is closed, there will be an envelope left on the door with specific instructions for you to follow. If there will be other persons using your unit (or joining you here) and you wish to allow them to have access to your unit should they arrive before you, you must call in advance and provide us with their names. Please note…In order to register for and be allowed access to any unit a person must be over 21 years of age and have a valid credit card in their own name.
Check in is guaranteed by 4:00 PM – Check out time is 10:00 AM. If you are planning any activities on your departure date, you may leave some of your belongings in an unsecured area at the Administration Building and you are welcome to use the pool and recreation area before heading home later in the day. There will be a minimum charge of $75.00 applied to your owner’s account if you are not completely out of your unit by 10:00 AM.
Washers / Dryers
There are coin operated machines located in the Administration Building for our guests to use. These are available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily (last wash load started by 3:30 PM).
The Village Green has a full time Maintenance Department. If you encounter any problems during your stay, call or stop by the office. We will always insure a prompt response. If, however, you have a maintenance emergency and the office is closed, contact ‘Michael’ at 244-5719. Make sure you tell whomever answers that it is ‘Village Green unit # xxx’ calling as Michael will not recognize your name.
We do not have a commercial fax machine.
Ski Area Lift Tickets
During the Winter, all Stowe area guests are usually eligible to receive special benefits with the purchase of multi-day lift tickets purchased at least 48 hours in advance.
Local Area Discounts
Some special discounts for Restaurants, Activities, Shops and Services are available to our guests. See list in your check in package.
- PETS: are not permitted in the unit at any time.
- MAXIMUM UNIT OCCUPANCY: 2 Bedroom unit – 6 persons(including infants & children) — 3 Bedroom unit – 8 persons(including infants & children). We are required by local ordinance to restrict the usage of our units to these maximums and exceeding them will result in a substantial charge. Also, while we do not discourage our guests from having visitors (not staying over) during their stay with us, we must ask that, out of consideration for all of our guests, such visitors leave the unit at a reasonable hour in the evening and that quiet time be observed after 11:00PM.
- TELEPHONES : The Village Green does not have a switchboard. Each unit has its own telephone number. Information regarding the use of unit telephones will be included in your check in package.
- LINENS, SUPPLIES & HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES : Your unit will have been fully cleaned and inspected prior to your arrival. It will contain sets of : bathroom towels, pool towels and all bedding & linens for 6 persons (2 bedroom unit) or 8 persons (3 bedroom unit). Also included will be an initial supply of: paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, dishwashing detergent and coffee filters. Unless you have contracted for these in advance, there are no housekeeping services or linen & supply replacements provided during your stay. A list of services which can be provided and the cost for each is included in your check – in package.
- CHECK OUT PROCEDURES : Please make sure that all dishes are clean or put into the dishwasher and the wash cycle has been started, any trash has been taken to the dumpster and all keys are returned to the office. There will be a charge to your account for: a late check out, any unit damages, missing keys, trash found in or outside of your unit or any dishes left unwashed.
- GROUNDS, POOLS AND RECREATION BUILDING: Our ever changing Vermont weather makes it extremely difficult to maintain our grounds in superior condition. We therefore, must ask that you only ride bicycles and drive or park your vehicles (even while loading or unloading) on the paved areas of the property. We must also ask that you do not swing golf clubs on our property. There are practice facilities at the golf course.
Our recreation facilities open at 9:00 AM each day and close promptly at 9:00 PM. Your towels for the pool can be found on the small bench in the mud room of your unit. Remember to bring them back to your unit when leaving the pool area. There is no lifeguard or attendant at the recreation area. Children under 16 years of age, therefore, cannot be allowed at the pools or in the recreation building unless they are being directly supervised by an adult. Also, you are responsible for your own safety and belongings. Do not swim alone or leave valuables in the changing rooms or in the building unattended. Our Jacuzzi is a large commercial model and, for health & safety reasons, use by children under 14 years of age is strictly prohibited at all times (even if accompanied by an adult).
No food, beverage (of any kind) or smoking is allowed at the Pools, in the Sauna or Jacuzzi or in the Recreation Building.